Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Hi. I'm Ina Isabelle Godoy AKA "Inahgods", "Gods", "Guds",
"Inah". I'm currently in third year highschool in SJA. What
you need to know about me is that I'm addicted to the show
Gossip Girl. The whole summer I've been waiting for the airing
for the Gossip Girl season 4 episodes. The season 4 ended so
season 5 is not until September so I'm desperately seeking for
something new. One of my favorite quotes from Gossip Girl by
Blair Waldorf is "Yours is not to wonder why, yours is to do or
die"(enter evil laugh here).
So right now I've bee wanting to learn how to play a guitar.
I've been taking guitar lessons online. I got my guitar as a
congratulatory present for my recognition last school year which
is from my aunt. My mother gave me a laptop which I am using to
do this. The chords that I know so far are: C major, D major, 
major, E minor, A minor 4. And I know how to play "Knockin' on
Heaven's Door", which I haven't mastered yet but I'm working on 
it. That's all you need to know about me right now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento